Welcome to Reception L
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Reception L!
The children will experience a lot of practical work and structured play activities which take place outside as well as within the classroom. The purpose of these will be to:
– Interest and motivate the children;
– Develop their feelings of security and confidence;
– Extend their vocabulary, and language skills;
– Develop their fine and gross motor skills;
– Develop their concentration and persistence;
– Develop their own thoughts and ideas
– Encourage their personal interaction with their peers so that they quickly form friendships and settle into their new environment.
We will do our best to ensure that your child has a happy and positive start to school life and we look forward to working together to help your child become the best that they can be!